If you choose to open an account with us, register for a contest, sign up for our newsletter, request support, or in any other way take steps that require the submission of Personal Information or Non-Personal Information, we may collect information such as your name, email address, physical address, date of birth, gender and/or phone number.
- “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Beast Powered;
- “you” refers to the reader of this policy;
- “service” or “services” refers to any product or service we provide to you, such as a website or any of our video games;
- “device” refers to any electronic device that makes use any of our services. This includes, but is not limited to, smartphones, tablets, desktops and laptops;
- “user” refers to any person who uses our services. It is assumed you are a user, as you are using our website and the Website/App or choose to allow this feature, you will be able to block it at any time thereafter by taking the appropriate steps in the Settings tab.
- “third party services” refers to any services we make use of and did not create ourselves directly.
- improve our services;
- personalize your user experience; and
- provide our various services to you.
- “COPPA” refers to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998
- “US Act” refers to the US Privacy Act (1974)
- “Act” refers to the Canadian Privacy Act (1985).
Protecting the privacy and safety of children who choose to use our services is extremely important to us. To ensure this, we follow procedures outlined by COPPA. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
If we become aware that we have collected information from a child, all related information will be permanently deleted.
The information we collected about you can be categorized as either “personal” or “non-personal”.
Personal information is any information that is inherently unique to you and can identify you as an individual. This can include:
- your IP Address
- your Advertising Identifier (Apple’s IDFA or Google’s advertiser ID)
- your email address (only when you explicitly provide it)
Non-Personal Information is all other information that we collect about you which is not unique to you. This can include, but is not limited to, things like your:
- your Device Information (operating system, hardware, etc.)
- what Service is being used (for analytical purposes)
- the language you view our Services in.
We define sensitive information the same as in the US Act, which includes information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional body, criminal records or health information.
Under no circumstances will we attempt to obtain or store any sensitive information about you.
Under the Act - and the US Act - you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please make out contact us at the email listed below. Beast Powered will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee. Please be aware that in order to protect the Personal Information in our database, we will require identification from you before releasing any information.
We do not share your information with any third party which is not directly related to our Services. Below are all the Third Party Services that we make use of:
The scenarios in which we will share any information we collect about you are as follows:
- we determine that it is required by law;
- we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property;
- we have your consent; and
- if one of our third party services listed above require it to perform their function.
Under no other circumstances will Beast Powered share, sell, rent, or release your data.
If you do not accept any part of this policy, please stop use of all our services immediately. For our video games or apps, this means uninstalling it from all your devices.